Eight things I like about my friends:
1) They're accommodating of the fact that I don't talk much. Some of them even insist that I do talk a lot. Silly people.
2) My friends have never pressured me to drink, either back in college when I didn't drink at all, or now when I occasionally do.
3) I will always be grateful to C and C for asking me, back when I was telling them how badly Mr. Z's OCD was affecting him, how I was doing and if I was okay. And for not letting me get away with evading the question.
4) Since pretty much all of my friends live a few hours' drive or flight away, I love that when I see them, we can pick up right where we left off.
5) My friends have encouraged me, probably without even knowing it, to reach out to other people and to not feel like I'm alone.
6) My friends understand that everyone has different things they're into and that it's okay to have different friends for different reasons.
7) I like that I have such a diverse group of friends and that I can learn so much from them.
8) So many of my online friends are even more awesome in person than they are online, and I'm going to assume that's also true of those of you I haven't met. :D