1) Fabric. I, um, have a lot of it.
2) All of my iThings (phone, tablet, computer).
3) Candy. I'm not <i>quite</i> as bad as Jared, but it's pretty damn close.
4) Grumpy Bear, the little Care Bear I had as a kid, still sits in my room and watches over me.
5) Our condo. We're so much happier here than in the house, you don't even know.
6) My car, the only one I've ever owned. Sue is 11 years old and still going strong! (She's a Super Ultra Low-Emissions Vehicle, SULEV, or Sue for short.)
7) My postcard collection that papers the walls of my office.
8) My clarinet, because even if I haven't played it in over a decade and a half, it's what brought me and Mr. Z together. <3
9) My sewing machine, because how else would I do anything with all that fabric?
10) My diaries. Even though I haven't kept one for a while, they've really helped me over the years.
11) My books: the fiction at home and the scholarly books at work.