Okay, since it's nine facts about my body and not nine things I like about my body, this should be okay.
1) I have two little circular scars in the middle of my forehead from 3rd grade chicken pox.
2) I have never been good at refraining from scratching or picking at or biting my skin and nails no matter how much my mom nagged me about it (see #1).
3) I'm almost 5'10", which means even if stores ever sold tall size clothing, it would be slightly too long for me. Why can't women's clothes be sized like men's clothes?
4) My big toes are my longest toes, which is why I have size 11 feet and hate shoe shopping.
5) I'm almost 40 and have almost as much acne as I did when I was 16. I better age well without a lot of wrinkles, damn it.
6) I have very long and thin fingers.
7) My legs can carry me for 13.1 miles at a time.
8) I have a really great rack. (she says modestly)
9) I cannot do downward dog, but other than that, my body enjoys doing yoga.